Software Engineer - Full Stack
We are looking for an outstanding, creative-thinking, and responsible Software Engineer with broad experience in developing applications based on the MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express.js, Angular.js) to join our team and work with our innovative product development teams.
WE NEED A ROCKSTAR WHO WILL:
- Development, design and unit testing on our innovative products with a focus on usability and performance.
- Work on maintenance, bug fixing and support tasks on existing public products.
- Investigate and provide solution to real-world problems.
- Be part of a highly motivated team working using agile methodologies.
- Work in an innovative and fast moving forward environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information/Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 3+ years professional experience in application development, design, unit testing and implementation.
- Strong technical skills and relevant experience with the MEAN stack.
- Strong technical skills with web application development frameworks like, Express, React, etc.
- Previous experience in developing applications using other programming languages (Java, Python, PHP, etc.).
- Experience in designing and developing APIs and Web Services using REST and JSON.
- Experience in any NoSQL or SQL database (MongoDB, Oracle, Redis, etc).
- Proven ability working and collaborating in small software teams using agile methodologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
EXPERIENCE THAT WILL SET YOU APART:
- Experience in cloud computing and IaaS (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience in building apps for the Android or iOS platform is a big plus.
- Experience with "Big Data" data stores and technologies (Spark, Hadoop, etc) is a plus.
- Knowledge of source code control processes & tools (Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Nexus, NPM) is a plus.
- Capable of translating complex functional/business requirements into simple applications.
- Passion for learning new technologies and eagerness to collaborate with other creative minds.
At wappier we are growing our team with the vision of having top performers that contribute directly to the growth of the company.
- Personal and dependent private health insurance plan
- €500 annual training budget allocated to certifications and courses of your choice
- Morning and afternoon bus transfers between Plakentias metro station and office
- Stock option incentive plan for eligible candidates