Node.js Software Engineer
We are looking for an outstanding, creative-thinking, and responsible Software Engineer with broad experience in developing applications based on the MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express.js, Angular.js) to join our team and work with our innovative product development teams.
WE NEED A ROCKSTAR WHO WILL:
- Development, design and unit testing on our innovative products with a focus on usability and performance.
- Work on maintenance, bug fixing and support tasks on existing public products.
- Investigate and provide solution to real-world problems.
- Work as a member of a highly motivated team working using agile methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information/Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 3+ year’s professional experience in application development, design, unit testing and implementation.
- Strong technical skills and relevant experience with Node.JS and web application development frameworks and tools like, Express, React, etc.
- Previous experience in developing applications using other programming languages (Java, Python, PHP, etc.).
- Experience in designing and developing APIs and Web Services using REST and JSON.
- Experience in any NoSQL or SQL database (MongoDB, Oracle, Redis, etc).
- Experience with JS testing and code analysis frameworks like Mocha, Istanbul, JSLint, etc.
- Proven ability working and collaborating in small software teams using agile methodologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
EXPERIENCE THAT WILL SET YOU APART:
- Experience in cloud computing and IaaS (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience in building apps for the Android or iOS platform is a big plus.
- Experience with "Big Data" data stores and technologies (ElasticSearch, HDFS, Cassandra) is a plus.
- Knowledge of source code control processes & tools (Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Grunt, Nexus, NPM) is a plus.
- Capable of translating complex functional/business requirements into simple mobile applications.
- Passion for learning new technologies and eagerness to collaborate with other creative minds.
At wappier we are growing our team with the vision of having top performers that contribute directly to the growth of the company and we offer a competitive salary, performance bonus, flexibility in the working schedule and a lot of interesting traveling.