iOS Software Engineer
WHO WE ARE:
wappier is introducing to the world Intelligent Revenue Management to transform the way app developers and marketers maximize consumer revenue by using powerful AI that goes beyond typical marketing automation. We are building Next Generation, AI-Powered Technology that helps apps and brands understand, model, and optimize consumer behavior, just #automagically.
wappier was founded back in 2015 to make apps happier. It was a team of 5 awesome tech veterans who aspired to revolutionize the Mobile App Ecosystem. We are now a team of 45 people, building 2/3 of the company with engineering and data science roles to make our mission thrive. Having secured our first round of financing by a top-tier US VC, we expect to be 55 by the end of 2019 to skyrocket our Intelligent Revenue Management Platform.
But don't take our word for it! wappier was selected as one of the “Top 25 AI Solution Providers for 2018” in the annual AI special edition created by CIO Applications. Check it out here: https://goo.gl/CYCfYs
Come grow with us!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking to expand our growing team by adding an iOS Software Engineer. The ideal candidate should have broad experience in developing iOS mobile applications and should be able to work on our iOS platform based products.
- Develop our iOS applications and SDK solutions with a focus on usability and performance
- Work on maintenance and bug fixing and improve application performance
- Investigate and provide solution to real-world problems
- Be part of a highly motivated team working with agile methodologies
- Work in an innovative and fast moving environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Information/Computer Science or a related discipline
- 2+ year professional experience in building custom applications for iPhone or iPad using Objective-C and/or Swift with Cocoa and other frameworks
- Experience in collaborating on git repositories
- Proven ability working in software teams using agile methodologies
- Capable of translating complex functional/business requirements into simple mobile applications
- Excellent command of English
IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- Published iOS apps in the AppStore will be considered as a plus
- Experience in developing games for iOS devices will be considered as a plus
- Experience in 3D Programming - SceneKit, ARKit, OpenGL, Metal
- Experience with application server frameworks and REST APIs will be considered as a plus
- Experience in automated testing frameworks for a mobile application will be considered as a plus
- Experience in building apps for the Android platform will be considered as a plus
At wappier we are growing our team with the vision of having top performers who contribute directly to the growth of the company.
- Private health insurance plan for you and your dependents
- €500 annual training budget allocated to certifications and courses of your choice
- Stock option incentive plan
- Morning and afternoon bus transfers between Plakentias metro station and office
- Wednesday lunches at the office (#workingatwappier)
- Work from home scheme
- Thursday yoga at the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.