Node.js Software Engineer
WHO WE ARE:
wappier is introducing to the world Intelligent Revenue Management to transform the way app developers and marketers maximize consumer revenue by using powerful AI that goes beyond typical marketing automation. We are building Next Generation, AI-Powered Technology that helps apps and brands understand, model, and optimize consumer behavior, just #automagically.
wappier was founded back in 2015 to make apps happier. It was a team of 5 awesome tech veterans who aspired to revolutionize the Mobile App Ecosystem. We are now a team of 40 people, building 2/3 of the company with engineering and data science roles to make our mission thrive. Having secured our first round of financing by a top-tier US VC, we expect to be 55 by the end of 2019 to skyrocket our Intelligent Revenue Management Platform.
But don't take our word for it! wappier was selected as one of the “Top 25 AI Solution Providers for 2018” in the annual AI special edition created by CIO Applications. Check it out here: https://goo.gl/CYCfYs
Come grow with us!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking to expand our growing team by adding a node.js Software Engineer. The ideal candidate should have worked for at least 2 years with MEAN stack technologies (MongoDB, Express.js) to join our product team to lead the design and implementation of our products on top of cloud infrastructure.
- Lead development, design and unit testing on our innovative products with a focus on usability and performance
- Work on maintenance, bug fixing and support tasks on existing products
- Investigate and provide solution to real-world problems
- Be part of a highly motivated team working with agile methodologies
- Work in an innovative and fast moving environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Information/Computer Science or a related discipline
- 2+ years professional experience in application development, design, unit testing and implementation
- Strong technical skills and relevant experience with the MEAN stack and node.js
- Strong technical skills with web application development frameworks like, Express, Mean, Hapi etc.
- Experience in designing & developing APIs/Web Services using REST and JSON
- Experience with developing on top of NoSQL/SQL databases (for example MongoDB, Redis, Oracle/Postgres etc.)
- Excellent command of English
IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- Experience in cloud computing platforms & IaaS (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Passion about software, learning new technologies and eagerness to collaborate with other creative minds
- Knowledge of source code control processes & tools (Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Nexus, NPM) will be considered as a plus
- Capable of translating complex functional/business requirements into technical specifications
At wappier we are growing our team with the vision of having top performers who contribute directly to the growth of the company.
- Private health insurance plan for you and your dependents
- €500 annual training budget allocated to certifications and courses of your choice
- Stock option incentive plan
- Morning and afternoon bus transfers between Plakentias metro station and office
- Wednesday lunches at the office (#workingatwappier)
- Work from home scheme
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.