Software Engineer - Frontend Web Development
WHO WE ARE:
wappier is introducing to the world Intelligent Revenue Management to transform the way app developers and marketers maximize consumer revenue by using powerful AI that goes beyond typical marketing automation. We are building Next Generation, AI-Powered Technology that helps apps and brands understand, model, and optimize consumer behavior, just #automagically.
wappier was founded back in 2015 to make apps happier. It was a team of 5 awesome tech veterans who aspired to revolutionize the Mobile App Ecosystem. We are now a team of 40 people, building 2/3 of the company with engineering and data science roles to make our mission thrive. Having secured our first round of financing by a top-tier US VC, we expect to be 55 by the end of 2019 to skyrocket our Intelligent Revenue Management Platform.
But don't take our word for it! wappier was selected as one of the “Top 25 AI Solution Providers for 2018” in the annual AI special edition created by CIO Applications. Check it out here: https://goo.gl/CYCfYs
Come grow with us!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking to expand our growing team by adding a Web Front-end Software Engineer. The ideal candidate should have broad experience in developing applications based on popular web frameworks (Angular 2 or similar) to join our team and work with our innovative product development teams.
- Develop and unit testing our web and web portal solutions using Angular 2 with a focus on usability and performance
- Work on maintenance, bug fixing and support tasks on existing public products
- Investigate and provide solution to real-world problems
- Be part of a highly motivated team working with agile methodologies
- Work in an innovative and fast moving environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Information/Computer Science or a related discipline
- 3+ years professional experience in web application development, design, unit testing and implementation
- Strong technical skills experience writing complex Angular 2+ applications
- Strong technical skills with other front-end frameworks (Angular.js, Bootstrap, React, Vue, JQuery etc)
- Previous experience in developing applications using other programming languages (Java, Python, PHP, etc.)
- Experience with unit tests using Angular CLI, Jasmine, and Karma and end-to-end tests using Protractor
- Excellent command of English
IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- Experience in developing full-stack applications with the MEAN stack
- Experience in designing and developing APIs and Web Services using REST and JSON
- Experience in any NoSQL or SQL database (MongoDB, Oracle, Redis, etc)
- Knowledge of source code control processes & tools (Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Nexus, NPM) will be considered as a plus
At wappier we are growing our team with the vision of having top performers who contribute directly to the growth of the company.
- Private health insurance plan for you and your dependents
- €500 annual training budget allocated to certifications and courses of your choice
- Stock option incentive plan
- Morning and afternoon bus transfers between Plakentias metro station and office
- Wednesday lunches at the office (#workingatwappier)
- Work from home scheme
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.